EARLY! Old Pawn, 1940s Hopi Victor Coochwytewa Sterling Silver Bolo, 26.8g
Thank you for taking the time to view my item. Very Early and Very Rare! Vintage, 1940s Native American Sterling silver bolo by Hopi artist, Victor Coochwytewa. The leather cord s torn in half and One of the the tips is dented. Other than that, the signed Bolo slide is in EXCELLENT vintage condition. Bolo weighs about 26.8 grams. Bolo slide measure about 2 by 1.25 inches. Tips measure about 2 inches long. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. Please make sure to view all of the photos as they are a major part of the items description and may contain sizes and weighs.
Weighs about 26.8 grams. Old Pawn, 1940s Hopi Victor Coochwytewa Sterling Silver Bolo, 26.8g" is in sale since Saturday, January 30, 2021.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Native American\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "fine_native_finds" and is located in Dearborn, Michigan. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Hand Made Native American Jewelry
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Jewelry Type: Native American Bolo Necklace Pendant
- Tribal Affiliation: Hopi
- Main Stone: NO Turquoise Or Red Coral
- Ethnic Origin: Native American
- Modified Item: No
- Featured Refinements: Vintage Hopi Jewelry
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Sterling Silver, Cord
- Signed: No
- Country of Origin: USA
- Artisan: Victor Coochwytewa