1930's C. G. Wallace Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet By John Gordon Leak 51.1g
Thank you for taking the time to view my item. Vintage, circa 1930's to early 1940's Native American Sterling Silver Knifewing cuff bracelet by C. Wallace Zuni artist, John Gordon Leak (Leekity). A beautiful, vintage Native American work of art. Bracelet weighs about 51.1 grams. Inside circumference of bracelet from end to end measure about 5.5" inches with an additional 1.25" inch gap. The centerpiece measures about 1-7/16 inches long.
Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. Please make sure to view all of the photos as they are a major part of the items description and may contain sizes and weighs. Please take advantage of the detailed photos that we provide and the items description. If you need any more information or photos, please contact me ANYTIME. I take great pride in my customers satisfaction and my feedback is proof of that.
Thank you very much for your understanding. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Bracelets & Charms".
The seller is "fine_native_finds" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Southwestern Native American Zuni Knifewing
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Shape: Zuni Knifewing
- Signed: No
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise, Red Coral, Black Onyx, MOP
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: Turquoise, Mediterranean Red Coral, Black Onyx, Mop
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Native American Zuni John Gordon Leekity Leak Cuff Bracelet
- Main Stone Treatment: Not Enhanced
- Type: John Gordon Leak Zuni Knifewing Cuff Bracelet
- Era: 1930’s To Early 1940’s
- Style: Southwestern Native American Zuni Cuff Bracelet
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Theme: Knifewing
- Tribal Affiliation: Zuni
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Origin: United States
- Handmade: Yes