BIG, Early Johnny Bluejay Sterling Silver & Turquoise 4 Inch Kachina Bolo
Thank you for taking the time to view my item. Large, Early Johnny Bluejay Sterling Silver, Mediterranean Red Coral and Turquoise 4 Inch long Kachina Bolo. Signed by Johnny Bluejay with his early conjoined JB signature. Bolo weighs about 47.3 grams. Bolo slide measure about 4 by 1-1/4 inches.
Tips measure about 2.25 inches long. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.
Please make sure to view all of the photos as they are a major part of the items description and may contain sizes and weighs. BIG, Early Johnny Bluejay Sterling Silver, Mediterranean Red Coral and Turquoise 4 Inch long Kachina Bolo. The item "BIG, Early Johnny Bluejay Sterling Silver & Turquoise 4 Inch Kachina Bolo" is in sale since Thursday, October 7, 2021. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "fine_native_finds" and is located in Dearborn, Michigan.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Brand: Handmade Native American Bolo Necklace Pendant
- Jewelry Type: Bolo Necklace
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise, Red Coral, Leather
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo Style
- Artisan: Johnny Bluejay
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Country of Origin: USA
- Modified Item: No
- Main Stone: Turquoise & Mediterranean Red Coral