Early Navajo Sterling Silver Watch Holder With Inlay Turquoise & Coral
Early Navajo Sterling Silver Watch Holder With Inlay Turquoise & Coral. This watch holder is made of sterling silver with Coral and Turquoise inlay. This watch holder is signed JR with a stylized leaf, unfortunately I could not find the Navajo Artist. This watch holder weighs approximately 70.7 grams. The measurements for this watch holder. Is approximately 6.5" long by 1.5" wide with a 1 1/8 opening. This item is previously owned. This watch holder has ware, surface scratches, and tarnish. The stones have minor damage.
Please view all photos for the most accurate description. If you live locally, and would like to pay by other methods, Hunter's Antiques is located in, Federal Way, WA 98003.
We have been licensed and Serving Seattle to Portland Since 1986. We are easy to find on the Web, check out our new website! This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Bracelets & Charms". The seller is "huntersantiquesinseattle" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Wholesale: No
- Department: Unisex Adult
- Main Stone Color: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Artisan: JR
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Seller Warranty: No
- Ethnic Origin: Southwestern
- Jewelry Type: Watch Holder
- Secondary Stone: Coral, Turquoise
- Brand: Unbranded
- Style: Cuff
- Country of Origin: United States Of America
- Metal Purity: 925/1000
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo